Friday, July 09, 2004

Registration Paperwork

I have officially begun the registration process for law school. I received the forms yesterday and printed everything out. I even went ahead and faxed back my forms today.
*pats self on back*

It's funny because now that i think about it, school is JUST around the corner. Just last month i was complaining about how long everything was taking, but now... it's like right there.

I'm also applying to take a "prep" course for law school. It's not one of those $1000 programs offered by a third party. This one is actually offered by the school and the cost is covered in my tuition. Additionally, upon satisfactory completion, I will receive 2 credits towards my JD.

Hopefully i will be selected. I am still afraid that i am not on the same level as my peers. I think that participating in the program will give me a chance to get my brain working and ready to go.