Friday, August 27, 2004

1L Week One

I don't really know what to say about the past week. It was exciting, i met a lot of new and interesting people and i might even venture so far as to say i may have made some friends.

My main observations about the past week are:

  1. The work is indeed manageable... I just need to motivate myself to do it
  2. There are definitely people in my section that will have me wanting to hurt them by mid October
  3. Some classes are interesting... others are not
  4. Some professors are interesting... others are not
  5. I need to focus
I don't think that any of those "revelations" are particularly earth shattering but the first one will be essential for me to keep in mind. I've been taking ritalin for the past week and it helps... next week i'll talk to the folks at the Health Center about getting a referral so that i can get my perscription refilled. In other healthcare news, I lost a bottle of Zoloft... That's just scary. Hopefully i'll find it soon.

I'm debating whether or not i want to go the study group route. If I do I will probably seek out some folks from the summer program i was in, or i might stick to my hermit like ways and just do it on my own.