Friday, September 03, 2004

Week 2 Comes to a Close

I'm not even sure where to begin. I'm exhausted... I know that much. But it's more than just waking up at 6:30 and not leaving school until 8 or 9. It's more like the mental health issues. It's no secret that i suffer from a couple of mental health issues and it's also no secret that i am probably a bit worse off because of situations i put myself in. I'm cool with all that and i have no problem admitting that. I do have a problem when it affects what i do on a daily basis and that's where i am now.

I've made an appt with the campus' psychiatry dept to be probbed, evaluate and tested all over again for ADD. I am sure that i will need to provide additional documentation from my past psychologist and psychiatrist and all that stuff. That doesn't bother me... What bothers me is the fact that i will be required to meet with them once a week. That is a hug time commitment and i'm not sure how it's all gonna affect my studying

I guess only time will tell